Saturday, February 6th, 2021
9 am – 12 pm
1 pm – 5 pm
Each session includes a 15-minute break.
12 places are available.
Priority is given to artists and self-employed workers on the Montreal Island.
This workshop aims to demystify taxes for artists and self-employed cultural workers. In this training, trainer Philippe Beaulieu, CPA auditor, CA, will address several issues related to taxation for artists. At the end of this workshop, the participant will be able to :
- Recognize the different administrative structures of an artist;
- Distinguish the different legal forms to practice as an artist;
- Understand the particularities of the tax status of artists and self-employed workers;
- Know the main deductible expenses;
- Learn about the importance of books and records;
- Differentiate between a deduction and a tax credit;
- Know the deadlines for filing a tax return.
Please fill the registration form
Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay the registration fee by Paypal
A member of the Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec since 2004, Philippe Beaulieu (MBA, CPA auditor, CA) operates his own arts management firm offering administrative support and tax advice to artists and cultural workers. He also founded Vitrines sur la relève, a non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion of emerging artists.
For more information, contact us at 514 527-5116 or at email@example.com.