While the entire cultural community must postpone, modify or even cease its activities, our community continues to show originality and solidarity during this difficult period! It is in this same spirit of innovation and collaboration that the DAÏMÔN wishes to continue its activities to support the development and practice of the media arts, while respecting the social distancing measures necessary to limit the spread of COVID-19. Therefore we are launching today a spontaneous call for projects for the realization of virtual residences.
- Media arts dissemination projects;
- Research and creation projects in media arts;
- Collaborative or interactive research and creation projects;
- Projects allowing the creation of new online training;
- Thematic presentations (artists’ conferences, etc.).
BACKGROUND AND CONDITIONS
- The proposed projects must be able to be shared via social networks and / or web platforms by May 1, 2020. Subsequent use for archival and promotion purposes must be authorized;
- Proposals using social networks as an artistic medium are encouraged;
- A $ 500 CAD artist fee will be given to the project holder;
- The project leader and his team, if applicable, benefit from a maximum of 10 hours of virtual support (for technical, administrative or logistical support).
SUBMIT YOUR PROJECT
Simply submit a short description of the project (max 300 words), visual support documents (when possible and / or relevant) and a list of your technical and support needs;
- Submit your project to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Projects must be submitted to us no later than Monday March 30 at 5:00 pm;
- The selection process will be accelerated, and the results will be announced on Friday April 3rd, 2020.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team at email@example.com. Please note that our team is currently not on site and that it is best to contact us by email.