SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Reporting to the general management, the Coordinator to member services and public development is responsible for welcoming and providing services for members and visitors, for documenting and promoting the Centre’s activities as well as for developing audience involvement projects.
As such, the Coordinator is called upon to work closely with the entire team in order to:
- Provide reception and reception services;
- Provide printing and rental services;
- Support the technical set-up and tear downs for artists residencies and special events;
- Support the reception and support of artists in residence;
- Document and promote all artistic activities;
- Propose, coordinate and document training, mediation and artistic practice development activities;
- All other related tasks.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCES
Please note, any combination of relevant education and experience will be considered.
- Training in the field of arts or communication;
- Training or experience in the field of printing and / or audio-visual;
- Experience in customer service.
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Ability to research and write;
- Comfortable with MAC and PC computer systems;
- Great versatility, autonomy and rigor;
- Ability to manage several files at the same time;
- Have a big welcoming smile!
- Contract employee | 1 year | renewable
- Part-time | 26 hours / week
- $ 20 / hour
Please send your curriculum vitae along with a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 16th, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. Only candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted.