Milieux is looking for a multi-disciplinary graphic designer who can work across various media and platforms to support the visual communication needs. This could be a great opportunity for an advanced student seeking to build up their portfolio.
As a member of our team, you would:
- Use your exceptional design skills to create visual communications for print, web and social media to support Milieux’s outreach goals—from concept through production
- Help conceptualize and design the Institute’s public annual report.
- Create front end-responsive designs for web and multiplatform use (including large format screens)
- Create a suite a visual assets and templates for institute usage—email, presentation, posters, business cards, letterhead, invitations
- Design promotional material, signage and wayfinding, merch, etc.
- Deploy the Milieux’s visual identity consistently and effectively.
- Help establish and champion usage guidelines for Milieux “branding”
- Communicate and collaborate with Milieux staff and members
- Produce clean, accurate and responsive work
- Work flexible hours (may include some evenings and weekends)
To apply, email your cover letter, CV and link to you portfolio to Milieux’s Head of Operations, Harry Smoak by Tuesday, June 30, 5 p.m. or until position is filled.